Current available jobs in Retail:
Retail: Retail Management
Merchandise Manager Assistant - Myrtle Beach Pelicans (Myrtle Beach, SC)
The goal of the Merchandising intern with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans is to gain experience in the everyday operations of a Minor League Baseball merchandise operation. Interns should be prepared to work 40+ hours during a non-game week up to100 hours during a home stand.
Duties include, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, Exceptional customer service, maintaining merchandise/stock counts, daily opening/closing tasks, placing orders and counting in stock when it arrives, executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
There may be other duties involved within the ballpark/ballpark events that are not listed here. There will be a close working relationship between the Merchandise Manager as well as other key members of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans Front Office staff.
By the end of the internship you will:
Have in-depth knowledge of products offered by Minor League Baseball’s Licensed vendors.
Have gained valuable networking opportunities within the Minor League Baseball community and the Licensed Vendors.
Interns are preferably of college senior status or employee eligible, meaning able to work Full Time starting in March, running into September.
• Other applicants will not be excluded
• A strong interest in the sports industry.
• A wide range of majors are encouraged to apply, but most of our applicants are a part of marketing, business,
recreation/ tourism and sport management majors.
• History of handling cash preferred.
• Interns should be able to perform physically demanding aspects of the job.
• Interns must be willing to dedicate 40-100 hours per week to their internship, including all home games and other ballpark events.
• Applicants should have a strong working knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop/Illustrator and
March 13 through approximately September 15
Merchandise intern will provide excellent customer service as well as operate day to day operations, such as maintaining merchandise and daily stock counts, placing orders, receiving orders, and executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards currently in place.
Intern candidates should be prepared to work through the entirety of the game for the majority of the home season. Candidates will also be asked to assist with special events held at TicketReturn.Com Field.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ